After you file

1/28 filed
2/15 bars on wmr went away. with a  reference code 1541 and to call ext. 312
called was told there is a letter coming on 3/4 have to wait 45 days from then
called a week later to say no letter she said it is coming and there will be one on 3/11. have to wait 45 days.
Letter came in on 3/8  for id verification dated for 3/4 . verified that day 3/8, was told It would be released. and could be up to 6 weeks. was told would see something on wmr in less then 2 weeks.
Called 3/1 to make sure it was released. was told if was in processing stage now. said if I don't see something by next week change on wmr then to call.
Next day 3/14 got a cpo5 letter dated 3/11 it says they are holding my refund to do further review.
Called them that day 3/14 and was told it looked like they were processed all the way through and then something happened. she told me that they want to look at the numbers and credits I claimed. and I would have to wait 45 days from 2/21 to either get it or another letter.

After you file

How many people have seen a DDD but it has been deposited earlier or later than that date

After you file

Does anyone know of some who received their money before a status update on the wmr page?

After you file

My status still shows “we cannot provide any info” yet on Tuesday will be 4 weeks since I verified
samdub41

After you file

@gmc1113 and see that’s funny because mine says we have received your return and it is being processed I verified on 3/6

After you file

The TA told me they only update on saturdays early morning and DDD dates are on weds i advise everyone who has waited more than 2 weeks to call a TA the IRS is ridiculous. I'm wondering how many of these people who got DDD dates got their money on that date or was it before or after the date they said.
samdub41

After you file

@amykitts4 if you don’t mind me asking did you get any kind of resolution like a date of any kind for your dd

After you file

No but i did get told its processing because i was told i would get another letter which would have been my 3rd and my TA told me that wasn't true that's just the IRS way to keep people from calling so much. Said i should get an update this week.
samdub41

After you file

@amykitts4 ohh that’s great congratulations I hope the rest is the same for all of us I verified on 3/6 and I have called they say everything is fine I just have to wait

After you file

Yes i hope so... Good luck your best opition is to get a TA thwy cant be a tremendous help. I verified my ID on March 4th
1chickenfeeder
Returning Member

After you file

Finally after 6 months I should have my refund... Thank u lord. And Goodbye and good luck everyone

After you file

Congrats. I very happy for you.

After you file

When did you file. I been waiting since February 19.

After you file

I just verified my identity like two weeks ago does it really take nine weeks

After you file

hey have you received your refund yeti?