After you file

I have faith that everyone will get there refund...I’m still praying for y’all

After you file

Congrats. To you classyblac.  I'm praying for us all

After you file

So I spoke to a tax Advocate this morning and she reviewed my case and she mentioned how I verified ID on 2/26 and that my case has been in process since  2/26 so for me just to wait out. She couldn't give me a DDD since it hasn't been approved yet. She said to call back if I don't receive it in 9 weeks. I'm so upset at this point. Every rep I speak to tells me "all looks good and successfully verified on 2/26" yet I can't get an update on the wmr page nor can they give me a DDD over the phone.

After you file

Yea this is overwhelming we all deserve to have our funds ASAP

After you file

Week 1 down only 8 more to go

After you file

@staceylee119 when did you verify? What does your status read on wmr page?

After you file

@gmc1113 I verified 3/7

After you file

Any updates????

After you file

I still dnt have an update the lady told me i should have an update this coming week from verifying 2/25 but I’m sure at this point are giving generic answers
priss225

After you file

verified on 2/21 so i finally called irs yesterday and now there saying my taxes are being reviewed looks like irs shows only 1 W2 and i had 2 so now there holding my money for that reason now such BS!!!

After you file

Any update on anyone! Me. Mines still says it been processed.
samdub41

After you file

@gucci6good nope mine stills says it is being processed as well verified on 3/6

After you file

This is so stressful

After you file

I talked to a TA friday she told me the IRS only updated early Saturday morning and  gives DDD For WEDS so everyone who keeps checking daily is causing unnesscary stress for yourselves.   I would only check on sat. I Would recommend everyone to call a TA they are amazing i was told i was waiting on a 3rd lerter but that was a lie i am just waiting on it to finish  processing.

After you file

2/18 filed
2/18 accepted by IRS
3/11 received 5071C letter 
3/12 called IRS number on letter to confirm identity - agent said status on WMR would not change for 2 weeks and I could expect refund within 9 weeks