After you file

when I check my state refund it says we recieved your tax return and it's being processed
1chickenfeeder
Returning Member

After you file

Happy for u..

After you file

I haven't even done my state one yet because I have to pay the $15 and I'm only getting $100 back I'm more worried

After you file

No nothing else hopefully I won’t either just need my money ASAP

After you file

Me too!!! I am calling tomorrow because I verified February 6th so it's been5 weeks on Wednesday!! & my bars haven't even returned!! Wtf....

After you file

Damn @dsnack1984 that’s ridiculous

After you file

I knoooow @cherriesplz24
Do you think I should call?

After you file

Yes I would

After you file

But they are honestly going to tell you to wait the next few weeks out

After you file

I just just spoke with irs rep i verified my Id 2/25. She said they still have no updated info and it won’t show processing or anything until 4 weeks after verifying

After you file

And it take 9 weeks to process

After you file

@tonjia.murphy that’s not true my WMR now says my taxes were received and are now processing
The agent i spoke with says there’s no special order of which ppl receive their money because i know ppl who have received their money before the 6-9 weeks

After you file

I verified on 2/27/19

After you file

@kgj.vallien so is yours updated

After you file

I hope i receive the same message soon this is the first year I’ve really depended on my taxes and it’s taking forever to get them back. The fact that the lady didn’t sound for certain made me uneasy too and tried not to get me to call back but i will if i dnt get an update soon. Hopefully i get one this week it’s going into the 3rd week after verifying. It’s so stressful.