1chickenfeeder
Returning Member

After you file

Yeah well I called yesterday and they told me they are sending me out letter on April 1...: could not tell me  why.. I filed 1/-28 verified 2/20 and still waiting

After you file

So I have a question has anybody else that had to verify their identity had credit monitoring through Experian.

After you file

Thanks guys! Reading that people are getting another letter worries me, FML if that’s why it’s taking so ungodly long. Maybe I’ll make time to call again, though it’s only been a week since i verified, i was Hopeful there would at least be an update being some people said they got theirs within 2 weeks after calling and verifing

After you file

It’s been 3 weeks for me today and still no update
samdub41

After you file

It will be 3 weeks tomorrow for me @gmc1113 and WMR  still says we have received your return and it is being processed

After you file

Ugh! This blows! So more than likely we’re all looking at atleast close to 9wks Mark!
NOT FAIR! So flipping frustrating!
samdub41

After you file

Looks like it @kwicker1416 unless your one of the lucky ones that gets it sooner there was a guy who verified on the same day as me on 3/6 and he is scheduled to get his dd tomorrow
sin8men

After you file

I filed on 2-2-19 and got accepted same day. Got 5071C letter 3-11-19 and verified same day. I was told everything was ok and to wait up until the 9 week mark. However today I called the lady told me my numbers were flagged as the wrong refund amount, it was to much and that a lot of these places are having errors. So she said they were processing mine still and that they should be able to fix it to the correct amount if not reject it.... Also she said checking the WMR app is telling everyone the same processing message to past the time really because they have so many returns coming in that are actually fraudulent. She actually quit helpful and she took my number and said she will give me a call if anything changes. And then I checked my turbotax card today and my state was actually DD on 3-14-19..... So my federal may still be aways down the line but at least I have some better knowledge with what's going on with my refund... The lady's name was Ms. Stevenson... If this helps also she stated not to amend your return because it could actually slow up the process timing to 16 weeks.....

After you file

Hopefully yours will be soon to follow @samdub41
What i dont Get, they processed and gave us our state ONE WEEK after filing! I never Had to do anything to verify that. The irs literally enjoys screwing people, i swear
samdub41

After you file

@kwicker1416 from your mouth to the irs ears... I really need the money... if you wouldn’t mind keeping me updated if you get a DD date

After you file

I definitely will! You too keep me posted with any updates!

After you file

Cherriesplz24 - any updates for you?  We are in a similar time frame.

After you file

2/18 filed and accepted
3/11 received 5071C letter
3/12 called to verify identity - was told the WMR would not show an update for 2 weeks and told about the 9 week processing period
3/19 called to make sure my account was indeed processing- was told they would contact me by letter if they needed anything else.

I asked about the long 9 wk processing period and was told they had a very old system and were not automated.  I don’t really have a lot of faith in the operator’s level of knowledge or intelligence so I will be calling back next week if there are no updates,

After you file

@tscmmm453  @kwicker1416 @sin8men @samdub41 @1chickenfeeder  

1/28 filed and accepted
2/15 wmr changed to it is delayed in processing ref code1541 and ext312- called was told I would receive a letter on the 3/4. a week later it changed to we received you tax return and it is being processed.
3/8 got letter for id verification verified 3/8 was told he released it there was and extra hold and he put in for that to be taken off. he said I should see a updated in a few days and nothing., dated on 3/4.  called the next day to make sure it was released. was told its in processing.  next day got another letter called them back was told I need to wait 45 days from feb21st
3/15 received another letter stating my refund is in processing and it will take another 60 days to process no info is needed. called them again to be told that the letter is right they are processing it will have to wait 60 days from date on letter. date on letter is 3/13. idk what the hell is going on..... guys please keep me updated I will do that same. anytime I get more info I will let yall know.

After you file

I also order my transcripts to see dosen't have ddd. it shows the codes of all my credits for w-2 and additional credits and has a date of April 15, 2019 next to them, then I it has 2 more codes which are about the letters they  sent and it has the date of 3-4-19 and -3-11-19 next to them.
it also has that my return was received 3-4-19 and a cycle date of 2019-07-05 someone explained to me cycle date it means my return is processed on weekly biases Thursday is my process date so it will update on Saturdays for me if it does.. I don't see how it has 3-4-19 as received date when I filed and I was accepted on 1/28, it has a code of 971 and I looked that code up code be 100 different things it just say miscellaneous. so idk..... I'm so confused