I am trying to download/print my tax returns and it downloads a file that my computer cannot print or read. How can I print a copy of my return?

ls117992

After you file

what type of file did it download? Also were there other document types as options for download?

After you file

It is a text document and it's just gibberish when I click on it.  No PDF or anything readable.  I've tried 22 times, so it just keeps changing the name of the file (1), (2), etc through (22)

After you file

It's probably the .tax2018 file?  You need the Turbo Tax program installed to open that.  You need to download the PDF file.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1912544-how-do-i-save-my-2018-turbotax-online-return-as-a-pdf">htt...>

After you file

I have two accounts, one for each son.  One account finally gave me a printable pdf, which I assumed I hadn't been able to get until the files were "accepted", so I waited on the other account until both returns were accepted but it is still just downloading a useless gibberish .txt file.

After you file

Try using a different browser to download it.  
Try replacing the .txt with .pdf.

After you file

Awesome!  It didn't give me the option to change the .txt, but switching browsers did the trick.   THANK YOU!

After you file

Solved
Were you downloading it with Microsoft Edge?  What did you change to?

After you file

Switching the browser worked for me! I had the same problem.