samdub41

After you file

@namura87 @pinkshimmerparty @dsnack1984 I filed on 2/6 and verified on 3/6 all that has changed is WMR says we have received your tax return and it is being processed....
that is it no update on that status since 3/7... is that what everyone else is seeing as well?

After you file

I called today bc i received another letter in the mail it a cpo5 after the verification letter on 3/8. She said that my taxes were completly processed then something happened and they got pulled she said i have to wait 45 days from 2/21 bc they want to review the amounts and credits i claimed. I dont really understand how they were processed already then this. I also thought you ha e to wait from the date on your letters. My id verification came on 3/8 and i verified 3/8. It was dated for 3/4. My cpo5 letter came in today 3/14  and is dated 3/11. But was told i need to wait 45 day from 2/21. So that 45 day from 2/21 is  4/6 or if sundays don't count which i don't think they do bc i have a calender that shows the dates that transcripts and refund info is updated and nothing happens on sunday. Everyday there is and update except sunday. Wed and sats are major update days.

After you file

Mine just keeps saying that it can't give me any info about my refund and to call the number and tell them 9001

After you file

@namura87  that’s sucks so bad. We both verified a day apart. You should look into getting a tax advocate and tell them your having a hard time with bills etc... and ask if the can help expedite your case. What does your wmr say?

After you file

I pray I do not get one of those letters. I turned to a tax advocate, she’s hasn’t been much help but she gives me quicker answers than the irs.

After you file

@dsnack1984 what do you put in as your filing status on wmr site??

After you file

@staceylee119 it does and I thought about it, but I'm gonna wait it out a bit if nothing then I will. my wmr says:

Refund Status Results

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Please Note:

For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

what does yours say?

After you file

@samdub41 @cherriesplz24  mine says "we cannot provide any information.... Refer to code 9001"... " Still!!!!  I put in head of household but I did try to change it to single and see if that helped and it did not! And it's now been six weeks since I verified

After you file

But the guy said they have until April 25th (that's when their calendar is showing 9 weeks!! So it's one or two weeks off from when I actually verified!!).... if I don't hear anything by then... then I can call back and he can do something!!!!

After you file

@amykitts4  that's what mine says! When did you verify? I thought the wmr would at least change after 6 weeks since verifying!!!!

After you file

dsnack1984 i just verified on march 4th

After you file

@namura87 mine says it cannot provide any information. I just checked it and still the same message.

After you file

Got another letter in the mail.  tells me they are processing my taxes but are gonna need an additional 60 days to due so. and there is no action needed. I'm so lost guys, every time I call its something new and then I get a letter. gonna call today 3/18 to see what is going on.

After you file

Called and was told that yes he sees the letter that was sent and they are requesting 60 days from the date on letter which is 3/13 so will be til 5/12... ugh......

After you file

Got a 4883 c letter today. Gonnaa verify today. I e fiked on 2/19. This is crazy. Will let y'all know