After you verify your identity how long does it take to get your taxes back

After you file

Normally within two weeks this early in the season a little longer if you wait till march or april

After you file

I filed in early Jan 2019, did verification on 02-20-19 & just seen this morning 03-03-19 , ddd is 03-06-19 in happy now

After you file

Lucky you verified on 2/25 still no ddd I’m getting frustrated

After you file

Per the IRS, plan on 6-9 weeks.

After you file

I got a email stating I'm getting my refund on march 6-2019 and I verified on 02-20-19 online

After you file

I don't get emails about anything. I Id verified my state and that's being processed and I id verified my federal and it just say tt 152 cannot provide any information

After you file

I didnt have to verify my state that came within 5 days after I filed for my refund. It approx is taking 11 days after I verified fed for my refund to show up on 03-06

After you file

I verified on the 2/25

After you file

@getstraightcash7 me too still no ddd

After you file

@workingmomw4 I don’t think anything will change then either I will just call to see if everything is ok because I don’t understand why it would take so long to receive what’s mine

After you file

Mine was accepted Jan 5th and verified Feb 6th online & called Feb 13. Today mine still has "we cannot provide ant information..."

After you file

I am going to call too because when I talked to the lady she put me on hold to "take the hold off my refund" & I still have nothing new.

After you file

@cherriesplz24  anything new?
@getstraightcash7  you see anything new?

After you file

Nothing