msue4852

Why can I not print a clean copy of State tax return when the chart says all forms are now available?

I am using a laptop but I still can't print a clean copy of my state tax return. The chart says forms are available for Arkansas, What do I need to do Now?

5viola

After you file

I had a similar problem on my Calif state forms, asked the question of the TT "Community" and got the following answer which solved the problem. NOTE: I had already e-filed and both State and Fed had been accepted. 

Scroll down to "Some things you can do."
Choose "Add a State". (you don't really add one; that's just to get the return to open back up.)
Once the return is open and past the blue "Simple and accurate" screen, click at the top on MY ACCOUNT.
Then choose PRINT CENTER.
Then choose "Print/save/view this year's return."
It should give you choice of a PDF as filed or one with "all forms and worksheets." See if either of those PDF's has the forms without the watermark. (Note: I picked the "as filed" option). 

It's as if you have to open a "new" version of your return to get it to go away. I hope this helps. 

NOTE: Do not use this method to open a return to make changes/edits to an already-filed return (one that has actually been mailed or efiled.) If you later need to make changes to an already-filed return, you have to go through the formal amending process, and your return must start off exactly as originally filed.

After you file

i need the form to pay for state tax

GiseleD
Expert Alumni

After you file

When you print your returns, a state payment voucher should also print out. To print:

1. Open or continue your return.
  2. Select Tax Tools in the left menu (if you don't see this, select the menu icon in the upper-left corner).
  3. With the Tax Tools menu open, you can then:
  • Select Print Center and then Print, Save, or Preview This Year's Return to preview your entire return, including all forms and worksheets (you may be asked to register or pay first).

@dennis551133

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"