After you file

Vegss only requires you to file federal . and idk how to verify .. Trying to look that up now . I'm thinkn mayb my old address is still in the turbo tax system and thats why i haven't received a letter if im suppose to be receiving one. I just have the same bank account info as the last 3 yrs so i had my dd go there.  . i just feel like this can't provide you any information message is crazy ... Like what do i need to do so that i can get some info man... Feb is over and i was accepted the 22nd of han

After you file

Jan*

After you file

I called automated phone line and it just let me know refund date and that it has offset

After you file

yes accepted 2/28 Ddd for 2/6 no child tax credits 

kelly1027

After you file

Yes was accepted on Feb 5 with one child, got my account transcripts online and show a refund date 2/13

After you file

I filed on 1/31 still 1 bar.
moda16

After you file

Filed on Feb. 3rd and got a ddd of 2/13
rcraig10

After you file

Filed on February 7, 2019 and got a DDD of 2/28/19
kiyosa30

After you file

I filed on the 24 of jan and my bar is gone I havent gotten a ddd

After you file

@moda16 and @rcraig10 did you have child tax credits when you filed? Just asking because I filed around that same time.
Nyja

After you file

Yes, my taxes were accepted 1/29/19 and I have a refund date of 2/13/19
kiyosa30

After you file

@Nyja  did u have any other credits
Nyja

After you file

@kiyosa30 I had the American opportunity( college students) credit and 1 child tax credit.
rcraig10

After you file

I did not have any tax credits. If previous years hold true, IRS status typically changes on Saturday and dates are updated on Monday’s. The past 2 years, I received my deposit on the 20th day after my return was accepted.
kiyosa30

After you file

@Nyja  ook i have one child I haven't gotten a date yet I filed on the 24 of jan it was accepted the 25 of jan