nmjrtech1

After you file

I have the same issue as every one of you guys they sent me a letter saying they need an ADITIONAL 60 days to review my refund, this has never happened... they sure take taxes away from our paychecks on the spot but take their sweet time to return back 1/4 of what they take away!! Probably has to do with the shut down we had this year..

After you file

Just got my State refund this morning, assuming my Federal Refund is up next? Stay aware today guys!

After you file

I got my state return in a normal amount of time beginning of March. Still nothing from Federal.
VanessaD

After you file

I received a letter from the IRS stating they needed an additional 60 days to "review" my return.
I find it interesting that there are quite a few of TurboTax customers returns that are being "reviewed" by the IRS.
Coincidence?

After you file

What do.you mean by that? You think its a conspiracy that they are attacking turbotax customers for a certain reason?

After you file

I actually didn’t file my taxes with turbotax, I’ve been doing it with a tax preparer for 3 years straight (not turbotax)

After you file

Same here... got the Letter to wait 60 days

After you file

@chrswool I got the 60 day letter March 13th. two days after the 45 day letter. I was accepted 1/28. I'm still waiting. :'(
m-stec

After you file

If you did TT and direct deposit for your refund they are automatically taking fee from your bank account. 8 years with TT  last year for me.  Love how they stand by their customers.  Decency would have been to wait till those of us who needed to verify identity received their refund. Will never use them again..

After you file

Yup. TT has already told me they are taking my fee regardless of whether or not I've received  my refund. They are no help and they are not FREE, FREE, FREE like the commercial. I've used them since 2004. I feel left down and abandoned. So I'm paying for nothing. I could have done pencil to paper on my own.
Lesson learned.

After you file

*let*
m-stec

After you file

It’s ridiculous and bad business. I am over it and over them

After you file

This is the first time I have ever had an issue with turbo tax, so I can’t talk down on it, but I can say I will make sure to have my taxes either reviewed or done by a CPA before I submit anything next year. If it happens again, I will file elsewhere.
m-stec

After you file

It just seems like a lot of what is going on is with TT customers. And then they email and threaten looking for Payment because I didn’t do free version to protect myself. At least stand behind what your doing and give it a chance to play out.

After you file

I've never had an issue with TT either, but somehow I always believed that if something like this should happen they would help. But, I was wrong. It isn't TTs fault, but I just thought they would advocate in some way.