I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

MarilynG
Expert Alumni

After you file

IRS efiling doesn't open until January 27, so you will not see any info about your return until at least 48 hours after that.

Here's more info:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4689484 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
kmf87

After you file

Same happened to me. Showed up on Where's My Refund and no I get the message you do.

After you file

Same 9001 code
ChaCha

After you file

I got tax tax topic 501 I believe and it's basically due to the eic and it not being issued til nid Feb or they could have used it for the new system test. Not unusual. Just wait a few days.
ChaCha

After you file

I'm sorry tax topic 152 lol my numbers are jungler from helping 6 family members file last day and half. But here's a little preview. Always google the code it gives you so if it's something else you may can get an early start on fixing issue. Good luck all

After you file

Same message filed 1/15 everyone update us if status changes

After you file

Mine changed from no info to a statement about eic mid late Feb returns I'll copy and paste in next line but it was saying no info like yours it's just the efile system and shutdown. Itll be normal.

After you file

Refund Status Results
Print your Refund Results for your records. Take the survey.

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.
Check Where's My Refund in mid- to late February for your personalized refund status. It's updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

After you file

Still says the same thing as of today
kkehoex0

After you file

Mine says the same I filed on the 13th and was accepted the 14th has said the same message since the 17th.. anyone find out why??
AMS01975

After you file

Following this. I am on same boat.im wonder of I should refile?  I have always filed early. I've never had no update on wmr for this long. Tax code 152

After you file

Same...no EIC here but do have a dependent

After you file

My message just changed to because of the child tax credit I should check near mid February wtf
AMS01975

After you file

My status changed overnight. I have a DDD of 02/06