Early return

My taxes were accepted (electronically) by Turbo tax on the 14th. There is conflicting info out here, because a lot of people are saying the IRS isn't ACCEPTING until the 28th - obviously NOT TRUE. What I want to know is are they going to PROCESS before the 28th...?? I have no issues with the filing, I am single, no EIC....

I hope to see the funds tomorrow, which would be the 7 days after e filing and being accepted, but I'm not holding my breath lol.

After you file

The irs accepts a small amount of refunds early just to run them through the system and make sure everything is working correctly. There’s absolutely no chance of getting any kind of refund before february.

Plus, it takes 21 days to process the refund. Not sure where you are getting this “7 days” thing from. You said it best. Don’t “hold your breath”.
R2D2

After you file

A few people are claiming that their WMR info updated and is showing DDD of 1/28 as of this morning.

After you file

Yeah mine did as well so I guess I’m eating my own words lol.

After you file

What does DDD stand for??

After you file

Direct deposit date

After you file

I am sorry JayBlaz1n but that is incorrect information. Many people, my self included, have been given a DDD already. Many say the 28th, and others say the 30th. Most times if you electronic file and have DD, it does not take the full 21 days. It never has for me and I have been electronic filing for years. 

After you file

He already acknowleged his mistake, if you would have read on you'd have seen that.

After you file

My bad. I apologize for not reading on further. Just a lot of people are saying the same thing and it is incorrect. Apologies! 

After you file

Yes I know and that's annoying, that's why I called him out on it the 1st time lol! I hope we get our money tomorrow or Wednesday :)! Good luck

After you file

Also, when you e-file after the 28th, it does typically take 7 days, or less :). That's with no EIC and all the other stuff...

After you file

Any updates 11russ11???

After you file

Not for me. If they started "processing" today, I'll see it by Friday.

After you file

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-kicks-off-2019-tax-filing-season-as-tax-agency-reopens-use-irsgov-t...

Just because they accept it doesn't mean they worked on it. IRS didnt start working on returns until today. 

After you file

mine was accepted on the 14th but still not showing approved. hopefully soon