After you file

Verified 03-06-19 still no update on WMR smh

After you file

Still nothing verified 2/25

After you file

Verified 2/27 and still nothing
truppy96

After you file

Crazy...they take our money all year quicker than ever but we have to wait weeks/sometimes months to get OUR MONEY BACK...so ridiculous

After you file

It sucks seeing people who verified after me get a DDD and I am still waiting with no update.
truppy96

After you file

annamariejones89 I know not fair at all smh

After you file

Such bs seriously
glendat86

After you file

Still no update.

After you file

Filed 1/29 accepted same day. Received letter 2/18 verified 2/19 passed. It's been 23 days since I verified and no update on WMR STILL!! No bars, no ddd, nothing!!! Called IRS 3/14 and was told by a rep that I had to wait 45 days to check WMR for an update. I went through this last year and my refund was taken because of student loans. It's all paid so this shouldn't be the case this year. I called the DOE and checked! But the funds were distributed to them by 3/30. So hopefully I will get my money the same time this year! I hope to get it sooner but from the looks of it it will probably be April sometime .
truppy96

After you file

Hey everyone I verified on 03/06/19 and checked this morning 03/16/19 and have a DDD of 03/20/19 so keep hope people

After you file

@truppy96 if you don't mind me asking, did you claim EIC?

After you file

Yes
glendat86

After you file

Wow really? @truppy96

After you file

Such bs you verified over a week after me and already have ddd it’s been almost three weeks since I verified still nothing wtf

After you file

Okay so how many of these people who are getting DDD in a week is also claiming EITC that will make a difference.