Anonymous
Not applicable

I still haven't received my federal tax return. Why does it keep saying still being processed on the irs gov site?

I've been checking the irs.gov where's my refund site but it always says still being processed.

After you file

When was it accepted?

After you file

February
wendy8896

After you file

February 20 2017

After you file

February 22 2017 still waiting
bourne08

After you file

March 21, 2017
ruskval

After you file

April 13, 2017

After you file

JUNE 14th 2017, was accepted feb 2, got state refund right away NO FEDERAL it's been four months and they're still "reviewing" wtf

After you file

Jan 29 and it's still no bars only saying still being processed

After you file

My refund was excepted on January 25 2018 and it is still saying its being processed why?

After you file

Same here I think it has to do with the stupid child tax credit  I should’ve left it out it was a measles 100 bucks now I’ll have to wait until the end of feb most likely.

** also just to update regarding this post from last year, I eventually got the refund in the summer. It was delayed because of taxes owed from 2013 I forgot about. ***

After you file

Also I can’t access my state return to finish it. Idk what’s going on with that now ugh every year there’s a problem whether it’s me, turbo tax, or the irs! Next season I’m leavin it all up to an accountant if doesn’t cost much more than it does to file here.
ssiebor14

After you file

I haven't even recieved any information and i filed on the 29th of Jan.

After you file

I filed on the 25th of Jan and still no word.
ssiebor14

After you file

I feel you there. I've checked it constantly and I've seen no update.