Have a DD date of feb 3 but sbgt bank still has no record of deposit. the day before?

After you file

Today isn't the 3rd yet.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

After you file

Not my bank ,,,The bank the receives our money first .. SBGT (takes out your TT fees) has no record yet of my money which is supposed to be put in my account tomorrow
AnnaB

After you file

I understand it is not your bank; however, the concept remains the same.  It can take 24-48 hours to hit once being released.  Your direct deposit date is the release date.

After you file

I have DD for march 20th
AnnaB

After you file

It is perfectly normal to not see a deposit before your direct deposit date.

Deposits from the IRS can take 24-48 hours to hit the designated bank account after being released.

The direct deposit date given by the IRS is the date the funds are set to be released.

Having said that, you may still see the deposit on your direct deposit date.

View solution in original post

After you file

I have a question the IRS website states my refund would be directly deposited into my bank account today 2/3/16 however it's not in my account, the bank doesn't have it nor has anything been returned for me. I've even checked on the SBTPG website and it states they're not received any funds for me. What could be causing this? Why didn't I get my deposit on the date specified by IRS ? Help!!!
AnnaB

After you file

Direct deposits can take 24-48 hours to hit the bank account they are being deposited into.  This can be the SBTPG bank account or your own. If you still do not have it in that time frame, you should follow-up with SBTPG contact information.  You can also check the IRS site at that time to see if your deposit was rejected.

After you file

Who would reject the deposit? My bank hasn't rejected anything as I've spoken with them to verify that. What's ironic is my fiancé got his deposited into his bank account today as stated just fine. We bank at the same bank, same branch. If I had any sort of offsets that would have been determined and reflected on the WMR site once it told me my refund was approved and being sent to the bank correct? I ask because that's how my fiances was handled. For whatever reason he had an offset and when he went to check the status he was informed then that his deposit was reduced and it provided him with the new refund amount and his DD date. Mine kept my refund amount the same, approved it, and gave me the date of 2/3/16. In years past when it gives a date like that I've already received it that day. I'm concerned.
AnnaB

After you file

Rejections aren't always reported to your bank - for example, if an account number is wrong, they may not be able to contact your bank.  Again, this does not seem that strange to me.  However, if the IRS has issued your refund, you can contact SBTPG regarding your refund transfer.

Once your return is submitted to the IRS, it is out of our hands.  Please see the link below for how to check your status with SBTPG.  You can also Submit a Request for additional assistance.

After you file

It's now the 5th and I've been in contact with everyone. The treasury to ensure I have no tax or old debt offsets (which I do not)I've spoken to SBTPG and they don't show my deposit yet and of course my bank has no record of anything coming in or anything being rejected. I don't understand why I'm not getting my refund. The IRS sent it out 2/3/16 and it should have been received by SBTPG by now.
AnnaB

After you file

You should contact the IRS directly to confirm the status.  If SBTPG has not receiving it yet, this likely due an IRS issue.

The IRS experienced a hardware failure outage and it is impacing several processing systems.

To contact the IRS by phone:
Telephone Assistance for Individuals:
Toll-Free, 800-829-1040
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).

Some people in the past have also encountered assistance with their local IRS office or through a Taxpayer Advocate.  Please see the links below.

Taxpayer Assistance Center Contact Information

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/Advocate">https://www.irs.gov/Advocate</a>
AnnaB

After you file

In addition, it has only been 14 calendar days (or less if you filed after 1/19/2016).  In addition, the Where's My Refund? tool as also been impacted by these outages.
AnnaB

After you file

Unfortunately, once you have filed your return with the IRS and it was accepted, there is nothing TurboTax can do ta that point.

After you file

The IRS has already sent my refund out ma'am. The website stated that was done on 2/3/16. This isn't an IRS issue. My refund was sent out prior to the outage. I've been in contact with everyone. It's this company who turbo tax uses that claims they haven't received my refund yet. I've used turbo tax to process my taxes for years and this is the first time I've ever had to experience this. Now knowing your company uses a third party to deduct their fees then wait for them to send my money to the bank. I'll never use this software again. Highly disappointed. I should have had this refund 2 days ago.