lanickial

How long after receiving your turbo card was your refund deposited?

EdwardLO

After you file

The card usually arrives 7-10 days after your return is filed. The IRS releases most refunds within 21 days of the date that the IRS accepts the return.  (exception: the IRS did not begin processing e-filed returns until 1/29, so if you filed before then, it would be approx. 21 days from that date). See below for information on how to track your refund.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5340655

After you file

If I have a turbo prepaid debit card, how long does it take me to get my refund after IRS sends it? 

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Once your tax return has been submitted, the most up to date information will come from the IRS. The best way to locate your Direct Deposit date once it has been issued, is to track your refund. You can track your refund by using this link, it will assist you in tracking your state and federal refund. 

This is also a helpful article, in case the PATH act applies to your situation. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

So let's say my Direct Deposit date is the 26th of Feb, on the Where's my Refund site; will the funds be available on the TurboTax Debit Card the 26th, or how long does it take to post and become available?

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Once the IRS accepts your tax return, it usually issues refunds within 21 days. Once the IRS issues a direct deposit date, you can view that information on Where's My Refund? site. It will also give you information on what to do if your refund is not credited to your bank by that date. For more information on when your refund will be deposited to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, please see the FAQ below:

When will my refund be deposited to my Turbo Visa Debit Card

Cesi27

After you file

So in other words, you dont know? So you give the generic answer that is on the irs website?

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

We don't know exactly how long it will take for your refund to deposit to your Turbo Visa Debit Card. 

This is from the IRS website:  "It takes additional time for refunds to be processed after leaving the IRS, and for financial institutions to accept and deposit them to bank accounts and products like debit cards."

Reference:  Refund Timing for Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit Filers

SHen2213

After you file

Following because I’m wondering the same. My refund is set to be deposited on the 26th. Wondering if I’m gonna have to wait even longer for my funds or if they will be available pretty quickly after IRS deposits

After you file

Im wondering the same thing! Many people say they had to wait due to green dot not releasing their funds. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

For questions regarding how quickly your deposit will reflect in your Turbo Visa Debit card account, please visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

After you file

My DD was Jan 26th & I received my refund Jan 25th on the prepaid turbo tax card. 

After you file

About what time did you receive it?

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@Shaaaaaaaa345 Your TurboTax Visa Debit card does not determine the timeframe on which you will receive your refund.

For the most up to date information regarding your return you would want to check your status on the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.

Where’s My Refund? has a tracker that displays progress through 3 stages:

(1) Return Accepted "Received," (2) Refund Approved and (3) Refund Sent.

Once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account.

When will I get my IRS tax refund?

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

After you file

Stop responding to us if yall are just going to give us generic information from the irs website or the turbo tax card website. It shouldnt take up to know  1 to 5 days for my refund to show because when it hits my bank its gets deposited that day wmr says its going to be deposit. I will not be using this card next year. Turbo taxes need to explain that to people.