If you use Print Center to print, it will give you an option to print to include all worksheets. And this option should give you a clean version with no "Do Not File" watermarks. Steps to do this can be found below.
**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.
**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.
- Under Your tax returns & documents, select Amend (change) return. (You’ll not actually be amending your taxes.)
- Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
- In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
- Select Print Center.
- Then choose Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- Now check the 2017 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
- Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.
NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center. This also allows you to print ALL the forms and worksheets.