jinxdeko

My 2017 tax return i owe Ky. I set the date to 2-15-18 for it to be taken out of my account. Date is now 2-19-18 the money has yet to be taken when will it be taken out?

I am worried about an over draft. Is there a link i can pay Ky Directly with out getting double charged?

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

After you file

It depends.  I don't recommend immediately paying separately for the reason you state above.  If the return was slow in processing (accepted almost on the day of payment processing, for example), it can take a few extra business days to be taken from the account.  In addition, you may wish to double-check the bank information from which the payment should be withdrawn to make sure that information is correct.  If in doubt, however, you would do well to contact the KY Department of Revenue to see the status of your return and your payment.  They can give you other payment options if there was an issue with withdrawing the payment on time.  For information on how to contact them, please click on the following website link:  

Welcome - Department of Revenue - Kentucky.gov
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post