Would like to be able to retrieve my 2017 income tax return and also my 2017 state return. So that I can print a hard copy.

LindaMLO

After you file

To get the forms to download, choose?all forms and worksheets?from the Tax Timeline. To do this, follow the instructions outlined (instead of clicking to download your .PDF file or .TAX file)??you will want to choose to?Download all forms and worksheets. 

1. Sign in to your account?(if you haven't already done so), using the?same?login you used to file your return. 

2. If you can't remember,?go to?https://myturbotax.intuit.com/app/dashboard/? so we can help you get logged in. 

3. Once you're logged in, go to the bottom of the screen and click??My Tax Returns and Documents.? 

4. Choose the tax year for the return you want to print 

5. Select?Download/print return (PDF). 

6. On the next screen, click?Download my return. 

7. Once your return has downloaded, locate the PDF and open it. If you see a printer icon at the top of the screen, click that; or if you have a?File?menu in the upper left corner, open that and select?Print. 

8. Make any adjustments in the?Print?window, such as number of copies, and then click the?Print?button at the bottom. 

9. If nothing prints or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Step 6 and then: 

• Click the?Advanced?button near the top of the popup window; 

• Clear the?Print to File?checkbox; 

• Click?OK,and then click the?Print?button again. 

View solution in original post