sas3d

Cannot print worksheets after e-file. Not good.

ChristyW

After you file

Here's how to print worksheets after your return has been accepted:

1. Sign into your return, and scroll down to click on "add a state" (you will not actually add a state)
  2. On the left select "tax tools", then "print center
  3. When you see "TurboTax Print Center", select "print, save, or preview this year's tax return"
  4. Select the returns you want, and you will get the option to "Select which forms you'd like to print or download (applies to any return selected above)" (see attachment)

View solution in original post

After you file

Intuit needs to fix this - I shouldn't have  to 'pretend' to add another state to get the full print menu option to come back under the tools menu.
gbjess

After you file

Why would Turbo leave the Electronic Filing Instructions out when you print normally? (its only 2 pages)
This seems a little ridiculous TurboTax hasn't fixed this for over 5yrs.
 Many people find out by email they need to mail the IRS some forms within 2 days of acceptance, most are left clueless. The 1st time I used Turbotax i got the email informing me to mail a form into the IRS, I figured it out within 2minutes by reading the Filing Instructions page for State. See  back then the Electronic Filing Instructions printed normally without going in the "Amend State" backdoor. Was the change made so people will need to ask intuit  for help?
mdrebecca
Returning Member

After you file

I can't find add a state (i did state returns through turbo tax) and still cannot print out worksheet. DId you ever figure out more infro?

After you file

@mdrebecca wrote:

I can't find add a state (i did state returns through turbo tax) and still cannot print out worksheet. DId you ever figure out more infro?

The worksheets will not be included in the 2018 PDF download until after the TurboTax online editions for tax year 2019 become available in early December 2019.