mcsmith

Return pdf not accurate

I've downloaded my return pdf, and noticed today it's not accurate. I came back to the site to download again, and again it is not accurate. It should show a tax due, but shows a refund due. How can I get an accurate copy of the return?

After you file

Sorry to hear you are stuck in that ridiculous TTX software PDF foulup.....the "First" printing option below, sometimes works (ignore the reason why they are doing this)...but the second one, below the triple-line, seems to always work.

First:   Try the large PDF file creation in this FAQ starting at:

"In some cases, clicking the Download all forms and worksheets link (instead of Download/print return) in your Tax Timeline will give you clean printouts without the watermark:"

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300737

IF that doesn't work: then use the same "Some Things You Can Do" picture from the above FAQ, but instead click on the  "Add a State" selection  (you won't actually be doing that).  Then when you get into your tax file, go to the top of the screen, click on "MyAccount" , then "Print Center" and Print or Save-to-PDF from that menu drop-down instead.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*