New Member

I need to start over on my taxes. I found out that my w-2 is not correct and the company accountant is sending me a new one with the correct information.

I tried to start over already and it will not let me because I registered it with turbo tax already
New Member

After you file

Since you have already registered, you cannot use the Clear and Start Over feature. However, you can edit the information entered into the tax return.

To edit your W-2 please follow these steps:

  • On the Tax Timeline menu at the top of the screen, select "Federal Taxes".
  • Select "Wages and Income" underneath on the second menu bar. 
  • Click "Edit/Add".
  • On the next screen, select "Edit" next to the W-2 you need to update.