New Member

I need a amend to refile due to 1095c amount wrong. I had full coverage. What do I do?

My efile has just been accepted , schedule 4 line 61 is showing 675 it shouldn't be anything I owe begin I had full coverage all year an a 1095c to show proof 

Level 3

After you file

Once your return is accepted by the IRS you can click here for instructions on how to Amend Your Return.  Once in your return, you will simply go in and change your answer on your return to say yes you all had health insurance. You should see a listing of everything you can change when you enter the amending process.  If you do not, then you can click Federal in the black on the side and then Health Insurance. When asked just click "Yes, I had insurance all year"

 You can check the status of your Amended Return by clicking here. Wheres My Amended Return.  It can take up to 16 weeks for the IRS to process your amended refund. 

Remember, when you are filing the Amended Return, you will need to print and mail the 1040X as it is NOT able to be e-filed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post