ovrao2001

Where can I find the date when federal taxes due will be deducted? I cannot see this detail in my tax return

ddaven12

After you file

If you scheduled a direct debit payment for the federal taxes due, you can verify the scheduled debit date by accessing a complete copy of your tax return from the print center and the scheduled payment would be located on your Federal Information Worksheet Part V.

Please take the steps below to obtain a complete copy of your tax return which would include the Federal Information Worksheet Part V. 

• Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
  • Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
  • Next scroll down and select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.
  • In the left side panel select Tax Tools then select Print Center.
  • Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Then select the option to print your 2017 federal return. Also select the option to include government and TurboTax worksheets, then select View or print forms.
  • This will allow you to print your complete tax file.
  • Once you have finished printing, select Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program.

View solution in original post

After you file

If you do not specify a date, it happens on April 17.