New Member

After you file

If you received a form 1099 showing Misc income and you forgot to include this income with your already filed & accepted return, you will need to file an amendment to correct your return. The amendment will allow you to add this income to your return so that it is accurate. Please see the steps below on how to amend your tax return:

How to amend (change or correct) a return you already filed