Is there anything else I need to do after activating my Intuit Turbo Pre Paid Visa card to ensure my refund?

AlisonLO

After you file

1. As soon as you get your card, activate it online or over phone by following the instructions on the card sticker.
  2. Once the IRS approves and issues your refund, your refund will be deposited directly to your account.
  3. To avoid delays, be sure the name on the tax return is exactly the same as the name on your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card.

Questions or Problems

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

When you choose to get your Federal tax refund deposited to a Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, TurboTax works with Green Dot to get the right account info to the IRS (and/or the State) to make sure the money gets put on your card. As soon as the IRS approves your refund, the money gets electronically deposited to your card—simple as that!

View solution in original post

After you file

Need to activate my card

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@Bigxavier19  You can click here to Activate your card.  

For additional assistance, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"