Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@Deemoney 

How did you file--did you efile, or did you choose to file by printing and mailing the return?   If you filed a paper return, it can take up to 6-9 months or longer due to the backlogged IRS.   By the way, if you filed a paper return, did you physically mail it?  TurboTax does not mail it for you.

If you efiled, make sure it was accepted for processing.  You can log into Online TurboTax and check at the Tax Home.

What is displayed at the IRS "Where's My  Refund" tool?   Is there any message there?
https://www.irs.gov/refunds

If that tool says your return is "still being processed", here's how you can try to phone the IRS to see if you can learn anything about the delay, but but be warned the IRS is not easy to reach.   I have found that for me it was best to call just before closing time--about 6:50-6:55 PM and go through the steps below.  I figured a lot of folks would not call that close to closing, and that if I was one of the last to get into the queue, they would finish off all the people who were in the queue at closing time.   I still had to wait about 25-30 minutes.   

IRS:  800-829-1040 (7AM-7 PM local time) Monday-Friday

When calling the IRS do not choose the first choice re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.

• First choose your language.  Then listen to each menu before making the selection.
  • Then press 2 for "personal income tax".
  • Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".  
  • Then press 3 "for all other questions."
  • Then press 2 "for all other questions." 
  • It may then ask for your SSN, but do not enter it.  Just wait.    If it asks for SSN a second time, still do not enter it.
  • Then it will get "tired", and you'll get another menu.  Choose 2 for "personal".
  • Then in the next menu choose 4 for "all other inquiries", and it should transfer you to an agent but expect a long wait.
  • I usually use a speakerphone so I can work on something else while waiting.

If you have a financial hardship, we can tell you how to contact the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service to see if they can assist you in getting info from the IRS or possibly moving things along.