IP PIN submission missing from return

Please advise me ASAP how I go about getting my IP PIN submitted. My email is [email address removed]

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@mmigel5921 wrote:

Please advise me ASAP how I go about getting my IP PIN submitted. My email is [email address removed]

This is a public Internet forum.   You should not post any personal info in this forum, or you could be contacted by spammers/scammers.   Fortunately, it looks like the forum privacy filter protected you and removed your email address.

You need to explain the rest of your story.   I'll assume this is a 2021 return. 

1. Did you already file the return, but didn't include the IP PIN? 
  2. If so, how did you file?   Did you efile the return, or did you print and mail it?
  3. If you efiled the return, was it rejected due to the absence of the IP PIN?
  4. Are you using Online TurboTax or the desktop software (CD/download)?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ mmigel5921 

I see you started another thread at the same time as this one.   Your other thread explains your situation in more detail.    I've left you some additional information over there.   Here's a link to your other thread:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/questions-regarding-ip-pin-submission/01/2750502#...

Duplicate threads can lead to redundancy and confusion.