Email regarding payment due

Hi, 

I have yet to received my taxes and got email that I will be billed 4/3/20. I do not have money to cover that payment as I am not working nor receiving any income because of that. The email I received say to reach out to support if I was going through a hardship. Please let me know if I need to complete anything further.

thank u

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@Rochellechavez  wrote:

Hi, 

I have yet to received my taxes and got email that I will be billed 4/3/20. I do not have money to cover that payment as I am not working nor receiving any income because of that. The email I received say to reach out to support if I was going through a hardship. Please let me know if I need to complete anything further.

thank u

This is a user community forum.   Nothing account-specific can be handled here.  If you have been getting emailed bills because your Federal refund has been delayed by the IRS, phone TurboTax Support ASAP.  Ask them for a deferment.   

If you don't either pay or ask for a deferment, they will ultimately debit your bank account.   You need to contact them right away.  Once they start the debit process they cannot stop it, and they start it a few days prior to the bank debit.

If the email has a phone number to reach Support, try that first.  If it didn't tell you how to reach Support, here's another way to get a phone number:

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Please be sure to follow the instructions posted above and contact support as soon as possible, if it gets too close to the debit date then we cannot stop the auto draft. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"