Katiegaita1016
Returning Member

They took money out of my account and was supposed to take it out of my refund. Now my acvount is negative and over drawed and i have kids and bills to pay what should i do?

They took money out of my account and they were supposed to take it out of my refund. Now my account is negative and overdrawed. I have kids and bills to pay and now because of vivid im npt working. What do i do I need that money back.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I'll tell you below how to phone for that situation.   I'm not sure what they will tell you about the product fees, but you at least can appeal any overdraft charges you were charged by your bank.

If you chose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, and if your Federal refund has been delayed unusually long at the IRS (or if it's been reduced), TurboTax will want to be paid.  They likely started sending you emailed bills to pay.  If you didn't respond by either paying or asking for a deferment, they will ultimately debit your bank account.  And it sounds like that's what happened.  If you didn't get the emails, check other email accounts and also the spam/junk folders.

See the FAQ below that explains the process.  The first paragraph has a special phone number if you need assistance or need to appeal a NSF fee (non-sufficient funds/overdraft fee).  There is a method to be reimbursed for that fee.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ:  Why was my bank account auto-debited for the TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...