stimulous check

Will the stimulous checks be directly deposited on the Turbo Card?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Mine did not. I had my refund this year on the Turbo Tax card, and the IRS Tool explained that my direct deposit information was not accessible, and that if i wanted direct deposit i would need to enter the information. Now, it says "once we have a date for your deposit, it will be deposited into account .....####" which I had to input myself. I say, NO, it will not, for some, but not all, so just assume NO and go to the IRS tool. 

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

If you filed a 2019 federal tax return, and you had a refund that was paid to you with a direct deposit, and you did not pay your fees out of the refund, then you should receive your stimulus on your account or TurboTax card if you otherwise qualify.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

when do i expect my stimulous check?

Have you checked the IRS Stimulus package site for information regarding your payment? Here is the link https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Reply to: Dean "expert"

TT needs to stop saying this. it is missleading. I DID file my 2019 and the IRS send me a refund that was direct deposit to my TT card just as expected. HOWEVER.... once registered with the "where is my stimulus" tool on the IRS website, it clearly states:

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************

Updates to your payment are made no more than once a day. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

This is the same for my Wife's SSN whom filed joint with me. Prior to registering, they said the same thing except it also said, "we do not have a VALID direct deposit number. NOTE: I did receive and advance on my refund to the card, and I DID pay my fees with my federal refund. These are both KNOWN reasons that TT card will not be credited. 

Stop telling people that it will.

Having problems getting my stimulus completed, IRS say my info that keep entering is invalid from my tax return information.... Please help!