My stimulus

• I still have not received anything it's been over 22 days and I'm still not in the system what going on I've talked with a representative and still no stimulus check or irs information in system I trusted in you guys to help me and paid for the upgrade and I've still have nothing. 
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Regarding your stimulus, have you checked the IRS Get My Payment tool here? If so, what message are you receiving? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The same thing status not available!!!!! For 3 weeks now

GiseleD
Expert Alumni

According to the IRS FAQs, the Get My Payment application will return "Payment Status Not Available" for several reasons, including:

• You are required to file a tax return, but:
    • We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
  • You don't usually file a return, and:
    • You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
    • You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
  • You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).

They update Get My Payment data once per day, overnight, so there is no need to check more often. If you are eligible for a payment and have provided your information either through a recent tax return or the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here application, please check back for updates.

@ursulamason66

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"