Someone got into my google account

Someone hacked into my google and changed my password, # so i cant get into my account.  now this month i didnt get my child credit $ 

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Google does not control your child tax credit.  You need to contact the IRS.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Google has nothing to do with your child tax credit payment.   There are some of the August CTC payments that were mailed instead of being sent as direct deposits.  Watch your mailbox.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-families-now-receiving-august-child-tax-credit-payments-still-time-...

IR-2021-169, Aug. 13, 2021

WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service and the Treasury Department announced today that millions of American families are now receiving their advance Child Tax Credit (CTC) payment for the month of August as direct deposits begin posting in bank accounts and checks arrive in mailboxes.

This second batch of advance monthly payments, worth about $15 billion, are reaching about 36 million families today across the country. The majority will be issued by direct deposit.

Under the American Rescue Plan, most eligible families received the first payment on July 15, and payments will continue each month for the rest of 2021. For these families, each payment is up to $300 per month for each child under age 6 and up to $250 per month for each child ages 6 through 17.

Besides the July 15 and Aug. 13 payments, payment dates are September 15, October 15, November 15 and December 15.

Here are further details on these payments:

• Families will see the direct deposit payments in their accounts starting today, August 13. Like the first payments, the vast majority of families will receive these payments by direct deposit.
  • The IRS wants to alert some recipients who received direct deposits in July that they will receive the August payments by mail. Due to an issue expected to be resolved by the September payments, a percentage of these recipients – less than 15% – who received payments by direct deposit in July will be mailed paper checks for the August payment. For those affected, no additional action is needed for the September payment to be issued by direct deposit. Families can visit the Child Tax Credit Update Portal to see if they're receiving a direct deposit or paper check this month.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**