Never received turbo card

I called to report I never received my card after well over a month waiting.  It then ask WHAT last 4 NUMBERS.  I tried entering the account number router but if I never got the card how would I know the number? They need to fix this ASAP or give some type of email or call

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I’m in the same boat. I’ve been chasing my tail for days, the IRS and intuit are clearly in a contest to see who is the least f***ing helpful, and the automated support numbers that all lead to one recording are so smug like they KNOW you need to speak to an actual person, and they’re avoiding any chance of having to risk some poor wage slave at the call center bursting into tears as they conflict the sterile PR non-answer after 100 starving line cooks invent new swear words to yell at them.

If anyone at Intuit is reading this, I found the routing and acct numbers like 95 pages deep in my 2018 return, but like OP I never received a card, just an email on the 15th that it’s got my money. And it’s odd, Since, you know, a card is sent for refunds, not people $400 in debt. But i can’t log into anything, get past the robot phone bouncer or find a way to view my account without the CARD number that doesn’t exist.

I’m not exactly a genius and age is less than helpful. But I spent 5 minutes each January writing like 4 words  on a 1040EZ, when I used to mail my own taxes, and never owed, or had any issues. IRS was legit. But for 3 years now, Ive used turbotax like a moron because the email remembers my login and each account time I’ve owed more money the less I make. Now this, asinine hostage situation where they forgot to leave a ransom note. 

Good luck comrade OP. I’m sure one of us will get a canned answer with no substance, as if we were rich enough to sue for inaccurate info, for the princely sum of $1200. Inaccurate means honesty, which would imply the executives might give a **bleep**. And if it’s an actual human making $10/hr to paste the corporate answer on every support thread I’ve found, no one blames you, you’re a victim too. 

Your boss’s boss and his legal team can press 1 to suck my d**k though. To eat my a****le, press 2. 

SO HOWS THIA WORK IM BANED FROM GREENDOT SET UP STIM AND REFUND ON CARD.COM  CARD WALLET GOT STOLE CANCELED CARD ORDERED NEW NEVER GOT CANT LOG IN DONT KNOW LAST 4 OF CARD I NEVER GOT

StephM19

After calling 15 different people, including turbo tax, the IRS, 3 different banks... Your money is hiding in your credit karma account. All I needed to do this whole time was log into credit karma and transfer the money to my bank account.

landofthefreelak
Returning Member

**bleep** you 

landofthefreelak
Returning Member

• Yo