New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I need to amend my NYS return because I included a 529 NYS college savings deduction for my son which my ex-wife included with her return and I was not aware of.  I don't see the option to change that part of the return however.  It will only allow me to change lines 76 - 91 on the IT-201.  How would I do this?