delrosal
Returning Member

TurboTax download

I first downloaded the Deluxe version, then the Premier as I filed two different returns. Now I have paid and downloaded the Home and business version. However, after downloaded this version, it keeps saying Turbo Tax Premier. I need the Home and Business version so I can include our personal and business information but it seems I am having problems finding the correct way to use this version. Why does it keep saying that it is Turbo Tax Premier and not Home and Business? I appreciate your help thank you

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You have unnecessarily purchased more software than needed.  Any CD/download version of desktop TurboTax can be used to prepare and then e-file up to five federal tax returns---more than five if the extra ones are printed and mailed.   All versions of desktop software have all the forms and schedules---you just get more help with certain things in the "higher" versions.  You could have used just one CD/download for all of the returns you needed to prepare.  And you cannot install more than one version of the desktop software for a specific tax year on the same computer.  

Did you download from the TurboTax site?   If anything at all----you just could have upgraded from the original Deluxe to Premier or Home and Business.  If you paid for three downloads that was overkill.

Contact customer support---you do not need all that software--see if you can get a billing adjustment.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
delrosal
Returning Member

Thank you so much for your reply. I think you are right, I have over paid for everything. I do so much appreciate oyur reply

Rev2

I bought premier TurbotaxTht cd and download version, but can't  install either. help.