When will item values be available for ItsDeductible?

When will item values be available for 2022 on ItsDeductible?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Its Deductible is not ready yet for 2022 donations.    You have plenty of time, since you cannot use that information until you file your 2022 return in 2023.

I did an early item donation this year and wanted to get all the values in now instead of waiting...and possibly forgetting.  This is the first time that I can remember that the values weren't available.  Just want to make sure that someone at Intuit is going to load those values soon.  I'll wait but it would be nice to know the estimated date when to try ItsDeductible again. Thanks!

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

At this time, item values for ItsDeductible are only available for 2021, but the program should be updated shortly.  Please check back periodically for 2022 values.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
MJB888
Returning Member

So I’m supposed to keep track of everything on paper? ItsDeductible will be worthless.

The program will update soon for 2022 donations.   You cannot use the donations on a tax return until you prepare a 2022 return in 2023, so you have time,

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

The information provided by @xmasbaby0 is correct. With it being updated at this time, I would check back next week for availability.

@MJB888

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Check today (January 28, 2022) and the values are now there to use.  

View solution in original post

MJB888
Returning Member

The iOS ItsDeductible app still does not have 2022! WHEN will it be updated? This is ridiculous that it still doesn’t have 2022 after 1 month into the year. Getting really frustrated with Turbo.

It is working now ... clear your cookies and/or switch browsers.    https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/

its ded 2022.jpg

MJB888
Returning Member

The ItsDeductible APP has NOT been updated! 

MJB888
Returning Member

The ItsDeductible app from the Apple store needs to be updated!

Eventually it will ... the online app was just recently updated so the app may still need some time ... check for any updates it may needed. 

grantkille5211
Returning Member

It is now June 28th and I am not able to enter items into ItsDeductible for 2022. When will this be supported? Thak you!