Taxes

Why did my taxes get took when I filed my taxes and was receiving unemployment 

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

What do you mean?   Was your refund seized by the IRS or the state?   Did you owe back taxes or child support?   TurboTax never knows about offsets to your refund for debts you owed.   If your refund was offset the IRS (or state) will send you a letter that explains why they took your refund.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

First time filing never received any mail 

I don’t have any kids 

@Aaliyah123 We do not understand your issue.   Please explain more.   You say your taxes were "took"---meaning what, exactly?    Tell us what happened---or what you think happened.   When did you file your 2020 tax return?   Did you e-file, or did you mail the return?    And why are you telling us you have no kids?   

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**