mommab151

Where do you get 199 for 2019 and 2020?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

What do you need?  A 1099?  What kind of 1099?  For what? Do you need to prepare one or ask the issuer for another copy.

mommab151

I needed a copy of my 1099 . Can't find them anywhere in my taxes I filed for 2019 and 2020. Just wondered if any one knew where they are?? No worries I'll find them else where 

@mommab151 TurboTax does not have copies of your 1099's.  The data you entered from the 1099's is in the worksheets that are part of the pdf of your tax return.

You do not say what kind of 1099 information you entered.  There are over a dozen kinds of 1099's.  A 1099Misc or 1099NEC is typically issued by an individual or business for whom you performed work as an independent contractor, so seek a copy from them if you did not save yours.  Many of the other types of 1099's are issued by banks, brokerages and other financial institutions from which you can seek copies.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**