Paying estimated tax online for the first time

My wife needs to pay estimated tax. She started to work as self-employed in July 2021, so it is the first time she will do it. Also, she never filed any U.S. tax return before. Can she pay estimated tax online? She tried IRS Direct Pay but it needs to identify her using previous year tax return which she doesn't have. However, while trying to pay using credit/debit card (e.g. through PayUSAtax), it doesn't ask for the identification using previous year tax return. Is this a way to go? Or should she sent a money order to IRS instead? Of course, she would prefer paying online.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/small-business-taxes/estimated-taxes-how-to-determine-what-to-p...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

The link you provided doesn't help to answer any of my questions. She knows how to calculate her estimated tax. And there is no info about online payments in this link.

Your question is very similar to one that was already asked in another thread by someone with a different username----but same facts--self-employed beginning in July 2021, first U.S. tax return.....was that you?

If you are newly self-employed you are not required to pay estimated tax for 2021, but if you want to here is a link for ways to pay.   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-payments/help/how-do-i-make-estimated-tax-payments/00/25875

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Me and my wife posted the same message to this forum without letting each other know 🙂

Thank you for the link!

you can get 1040-ES vouchers at IRS.gov to include when you mail a check.

be sure to write your SSN and "2021 Estimated Tax" on your check.

You will know IRS got it because your check will be cashed.