Download Tax form 4868 Extension filed

I am not a paid customer (yet). I used Turbo Tax online and filed extension 4868 online and I have the confirmation email.

Your 2020 Federal Personal Extension has been approved!

How to download the form 4868? Thanks

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Go to Tax Tools,,,Print Center.. Print return with all TurboTax and government forms.  It will take you to the screen where you pay for TurboTax.  Once you have paid, then your will be able to see the pdf and find your form 4868 and print it.

You cannot see a pdf of the return or print from TurboTax until you have paid.

EXTENSION

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2879424-how-do-i-print-my-4868-extension-form-after-e-filing-it-th...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I am NOT a Paid customer and all the replies are for the paid customers.  Appreciated.

Note: Only Extension 4868 filed form, I appreciate if there is a way to print without paying.

FYI, in previous years, this was available for free and now it is changed.

Regards

No, there is not a way to print without paying.  

If you did not keep a copy before you filed the 4868 then the only way to get a copy of the form is to pay the TT fees.  

Why do you need the useless form ? 

They did NOT give the option to print if I remember correctly...

Like I said in previous years, I was able to print in TT after filing (i.e., before paying only). 

The form is asked by IRS officer for ITIN renewal. I have booked an in-person appointment 🙂

Note: They should have the copy too but the officer said that I should have one... that is when my ask started. 

If you filed the extension online then see the post by Xmasbaby above for the answer.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

On the IRS website you can look in your account and see if the extension was accepted then take a screenshot ... that should be enough for the ITIN renewal dept ... getting the info direct from the "horse's mouth" cannot be better ...  https://www.irs.gov/

IRS view account.jpgirs account screen .jpg

Thank you @Critter-3

I can see the message on IRS site as below.

Note: I do not see the tax form 4868 submitted and details like amounts, names, ssn, but has this info. 

Tax Extension 2020.PNG