Will will my return be mailed to my mailing address

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

When you prepared your tax return, did you choose a mailed check as your method of receiving your refund?  If so, then the check will be mailed via first class mail to the address on your tax return.

Or.....you were not expecting your actual Form 1040 to be mailed to you  --    were you?   TurboTax does not mail your tax return for you.   If you chose to file your tax return by mail you had to print it, sign it in ink and mail it to the IRS yourself.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

And....are you using your Social Security number as a username here?   If so, please change it.   This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone including scammers and identity thieves.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-how-to-change-my-forum-screen-name/01/1592308/...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**