I live in Mexico and do not see an option for Turbo Tax to call a number outside the US.

Is there another option beside a phone call to meet with my tax preparer?
pk
Level 15
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@dick123433 , I may be  totally in the left field on this --- but as far as I know TurboTax  does not prepare your return for you -- they do offer services like a CPA  looking over the return before you file or provide support if you are audited.  Generally this is DIY -- you use the software ( quite a few million  use this service ) to prpare your own return and TurboTax  will then e-file the  return ( per your instruction).  IRS and the State process the return and the refunds  go back to accounts  per your instruction.

Therefore, my question  is  (a) what is the issue you are having -- can you describe  this?  and/or  (b) is there something one of us can help with  ---- we are volunteers   ( some retired tax professionals, some retired Accountants and some  extremely familiar with the product and its idiosyncrasies ).   So do you want some help here ?

Stay safe 

pk

@pk 

The user is posting from the live full service option which means they are having their returns done by a third party contracted by TurboTax and being linked in through the TurboTax system.

@dick123433 

You should have more than just a phone option to get a hold of the prepare that's completing your return. 

What is Full Service by TurboTax Live?

In Full Service by TurboTax Live, a tax expert will prepare, sign, file and guarantee your tax  return for you, all from the comfort of your home or office.

Once your tax expert receives all your tax documents and information from you, it’ll take 5-7 business days to complete your return.

How does Full Service work?

1. Meet your tax expert: We’ll set up a one-way video call to meet your Line by Line Review tax expert. You’ll learn more about the process and have the opportunity to ask any questions you have. You'll get to know your tax expert and they'll learn about your tax situation.
  2. Upload additional information: You may need to upload additional documents or other information before your tax expert can get to work on your return. It’s easy and can be as simple as snapping a photo with your phone. Your expert can help you identify what documents you’ll need to upload.
  3. Your tax expert will prepare your return: You and your tax expert can message back and forth while they're working.
  4. Review your return: After your tax return is finished, your tax expert will share it with you. You can even go over it together in a live video call.
  5. Pay and check out: After you’ve reviewed your return and are ready to file, you’ll pay for TurboTax.
  6. Download a copy of your return: Once you’ve paid, you’ll have the opportunity to download a copy of your tax return.

If you need to amend your return after a Full Service preparation, our tax experts will help you do so. You can also reach any of our tax experts year-round for help and advice. It’s all included with TurboTax Live.

Related Information: