Reject reason: Your Federal Tax Return now includes an updated interview information regarding Medical Expenses in the Deductions and Credit Section of TurboTax.

On or after April 16th, log into your TurboTax online account, review your answers under the topic of the Medical Expenses in the Deductions & Credit section.  Make any corrections if prompted, e-file your return (you want be charged), we apologize for your inconvenience.
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If your return has been rejected, please follow the FAQ here to correct the return. 

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have done that and its not doing anything but taking me in a circle and not correcting anything.  However when I read the reject, it appears that TurboTax had an issue and it want be fixed until on or after April 16th.  I would just like someone from Turbo Tax to confirm this. 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

This has been identified by our TurboTax team and the estimated date for an update to the software in order for you to successfully e-file is April 30, 2021.

@williambarneslaw

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"