Ashwin1

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

A follow up. I appreciate Heather's response - thank you very much. I spoke to a kind gentleman, John, who was helpful to the extent he could offer advice - but he was telephone support for TurboTax Premier, not Business. So he could not offer me Business help in an official capacity.

I learned that TurboTax Business *does not* have phone support. It is TurboTax Premier (which I have purchased as well) and Home & Business (for sole proprietorship and partnerships) that there is phone support for. So S Corps and C Corps, which have to use the Business software do not get phone support. And this is correctly stated at the back of the box which I purchased, so I don't hold that against Intuit. However, I have a complaint that if I purchased Business, that I get business support for it - the software costs more than Premier - almost double the cost. It is disappointing that Business does not have a live person there to help. Consequently, the advice that I got was from John the person and not John the official customer support person.

I would like to request someone at TurboTax to provide a suggestion that the Business software also get the live help that is offered to the individual taxpayer and those that are self-employed.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Ashwin