I entered 1099-misc income on my Schedule C but it's not showing up

I entered two 1099-misc lines for freelance income earned on Schedule C and yet TurboTax is showing "untitled" and the income is not showing up at all under Business Income. Then when I search to try and find the entries, I come up empty-handed. I have been doing TurboTax for almost 10 years and am very confused by what's happening here. Any ideas?  

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

This year there is a new 1099NEC for self employment income. They split the 1099Misc box 7 into a new 1099NEC.  Did someone give you a 1099Misc?  They might have used the wrong form.  I wouldn't bother entering either the 1099NEC or 1099Misc.

i would just enter it as Other self employment income or as Cash or General income.  You don't need to get a 1099NEC or 1099Misc or 1099K.  Even if you did you can enter all your income as Cash.  Only the total goes to schedule C.

@VolvoGirl Thank you!! You have seriously just relieved the "am I going crazy" feeling? Yes, someone did, but they are new to hiring freelancers and may not have realized they used the wrong form. I will enter it under General/Other and be done with it. I also noticed the NEC form and didn't recall having ever seen that before! Thanks again so much. 

Also delete any 1099Misc that may have transferred over from 2019.  Or they can cause errors.  

If you had Form 1099-MISC included as part of your tax return for 2019, TurboTax may have created some blank Form 1099-NEC for your 2020 return.