I filed my taxes on March 22nd and set up a payment plan through the turbo tax website... I have not received any type of confirmation that I am set up on the plan????

when I set up the payment plan it had me print out a payment voucher to mail my first payment ( can I not pay online? ) and then took my bank info and asked me what date I want my payments to come out on... the IRS website has no record of my file and or my payment plan and when I spoke with a turbo tax rep over the phone they could also not confirm my payment plan. I feel as though it should not be this complicated for me to set up and pay for something.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Ok ... only you can check on those things... TT is a DIY situation ... first did you efile successfully ? 

When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return.

First, check your e-file status to see if your return was accepted: 
https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

If the IRS accepted it, what does it say here?  
https://www.irs.gov/refunds           

Or does your account say “Ready to Mail?”

Next review your return for the payment option you choose to use ... review the filing instruction page for that info...

If you use Print Center, it will give you an option to print to Include all worksheets. Follow steps below to get to Print Center. 

**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.

·         Under Your tax returns & documents, select Amend (change) return. (You’ll not actually be amending your taxes.)

·         Select Add a State.

·         In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.

·         Select Print Center.

·         Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return.

·         Now check the 2017 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.

·         Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.

Ok ... if you choose the payment plan then no form 1040-V would have printed out to pay the bill in full and there are no such voucher  for the "first payment" ... are you by chance looking at the 4 estimated payment forms 1040-ES ?  Those are to pay your 2019 taxes in advance so you don't get behind again next year.

If you had set up a payment plan then you will have a form 9465 in your return PDF and the IRS will not review or approve that until after 4/15/19 and even then it takes 6 weeks or more to get a letter of acceptance or denial.  

If you have not set up the installment payments then you can do so online directly at www.IRS.gov/payments/online-payment-agreement-application

Why does the irs website not have record of my filing when I filed through turbo on 3/22... I would like someone from turbo to confirm the payment plan I have requested considering I entered my bank info and the dates in which I want the payments to come out on.... if I have to wait until 6 weeks after the 15th to know if my plan was approved that’s fine... I just want to know that my payment plan request has been submitted to the irs and if I need to pay anything prior to the 15th