TurboTax Desktop -- Frequent Print ERRORS

This is a suggestion.  I do not need help solving this issue.  It happened a LOT last year, it continues this year, and it is an incessant aggravation.

I use TurboTax Home & Business, Desktop, Windows 10.  My printer works fine.  I have Adobe Acrobat DC installed and it works fine.  I have entered all my 2020 tax data and TTax has inspected my return and finds NO errors, so my return (federal & state) is ready to print and file.  (Ttax says I cannot eFile because my return includes one form [related to QBI] that TTax does not support for eFiling.)

PROBLEM:  When I try to view my return as a PDF file, and when I try to print it on paper, TurboTax FREQUENTLY (but not always) pops up with an error message (see screenshot).  To "fix" the issue, I almost always have to exit TTax, restart TTax, wait and wait for TTax to load, and try again to print on paper or view a PDF.  SOMETIMES this works just fine.  MANY times the error message appears.  It is a HASSLE.  Eventually, I was able to print my 2020 return (on paper) and view/save it as a PDF file.  TTax is BUGGY.

SUGGESTION:  Please FIX whatever it is that ails TTax.  I encountered this same issue a year ago.  I have sent error reports many times (last year, and again this year) via the pop-up window ... but nothing has changed. 

.TTax_FREQUENT-PrintFailureErrors.jpg