Moniqueaz

I purchased two 2020 deluxe but I cant figure out how to enter in the second disk code

How do I add the new code from the second disk I purchased so that I can complete 5 more tax returns for my family?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Sorry that won't work.  You can't get more efiles that way.   5 efiles is an IRS limit.  It's to prevent fraud and people filing fake returns.  To do more you have to sign up as a ERO - Electronic Returns Originator and be an authorized E-file provider.  

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can't.     Your limit -----which is a limit from the IRS  --- is five federal e-files.    You cannot get five more by using another CD/download.   If you have more than five they have to be printed, signed and mailed.  Did you purchase the second download from TT?  See if they will refund you----or take it back to whatever retailer you bought it from.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**