My tax return is missing the cover page with summary of AGI, Amount Due, Filing Instructions, 'Effective Tax Rate' - it starts with the vouchers. Why not here this year?

I called already and was told to log in and download my return again.  Of course, it downloaded the same way again, with no cover summary sheet.  It is simply not there.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

The Filing Instructions page will be included.

Huh?  What?  That didn't come close to answering my question.  I have no trouble logging in, or viewing my 2020 return, or my 2019 return, or my 2018 return, etc.  The problem is that ON THE 2020 RETURN, the cover page is missing - the summary page of Federal Form 140 with AGI, Taxable Income, Estimated Tax Rate, Filing Instructions - all the headline numbers.  It has always been there in the past - on my 2019 return, my 2018 return, etc. etc. - it is MISSING THIS YEAR.  Please give me my headline page!  It's all I want every year - it has all the information one needs for reference, for id purposes, etc. - so you don't have to go digging in the return.

@Turkish-expat Sorry, there was a typo on the answer.  It should have read 2020 and not 2019

That procedure will give you the 2020 Filing Instructions page.  If you want every form, schedule, worksheet and information page use the option -  Include government and TurboTax worksheets

View solution in original post

telkvb1

That worked! Just had to click Tax Home after I saved a PDF version of the missing pages.